NMBAQC Year 2022-2023 Components
Information, including the application form to join our 2022/2023 scheme can be found by clicking on these links information note and application form
Want to join the Scheme? If you are interested in joining us please see below contact details for the Technical Manager of each component. For general enquiries please contact Claire Taylor, Technical Secretary and for contractor enquiries please contact Ross Griffin at Ocean Ecology:
Invertebrate and Particle Size Components:
- Full Scheme (Five Modules)
- Particle Size (PS) module (Two Sets of two tests)
- Particle Size Own Sample (PS-OS) module (3 exercises, one circulation)
- Ring Test (RT) module (Standard Ring test), (Targeted Ring test)
- Own Sample (OS) module (3 exercises, one circulation)
- Lab Reference (LR) module (Training exercise)
- Shared membership available for groups up to 3 individual self-employed analysts.
- For the Own Sample module of the Benthic Invertebrate Component, a sole trader can participate at a concessionary cost.
- For European participants prices will be at current exchange rates.
- Fish - Reverse Ring Test (F-RRT) module - Training exercise
- Fish - Ring Test (F-RT) module - Training exercise
- Fish Identification Workshop (TBC)
- Epibiota Quality Assurance Framework
- Rockyshore macroalgae Ring Test (RM-RT) module - Training exercise
- Opportunistic macroalgae cover ring test (OMC-RT) module - Training exercise
- Opportunistic macroalgae biomass ring test (OMB-RT) module - Training exercise
- International Phytoplankton Intercomparison (including identification and enumeration ring tests and workshop).
- Zooplankton module - Ring Test training exercise including enumeration and quizzes run every two years