The Quality Assurance Framework project has been set up through the Big Picture Group to help standardise the analysis of epifaunal imagery data. The aim of this is to improve consistency between data collected from different sources for more common use and sharing in the future.
The project has created products to help standardise outputs from the analysis of benthic imagery.
The following guidance documents and products are available:
- Quality Assurance Framework guidance
- Epibiota Identification Protocol guidance
- Epibiota Identification Protocol
- Epibiota Proformas
- QAF form checks and Comparison tools - please refer to https://www.dassh.ac.uk/qaf/
- Files underpinning the tools - please refer to https://gitserver.mba.ac.uk/external/data_team/qaf_jncc/-/blob/master/README.m